Web Design and Development | HTML, CSS, JS, MYSQL, PHP, LARAVEL | Class 05 | Part 01 | Rashed Zaman | 22 February 2021
Study Materials & Source Code: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vO1bahqB8M1lJsdENm-drUNAuiOO6nV7?usp=sharing
• No coding experience necessary
• Seriously, you don’t need to know anything about websites or coding!
• Any computer will be fine – Windows, OSX or Linux
• We’ll show you free tools that you can use to follow along and build your own websites in the course
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS COURSE?
• Start by understanding how to use HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap
• Each section builds upon the previous ones to give you a complete understanding of the basics of HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap
• Once you are in the Bootstrap section, you’ll learn how to quickly develop and design beautiful responsive websites
• Finally, you’ll put all your knowledge together with full website projects such as creating a modern landing page
IS THIS THE PERFECT COURSE FOR YOU?
o YES – if you are a complete beginner with no experience building a website.
o YES – if you already know some HTML and CSS, but want to learn everything from the ground up so you know how to build a complete website.
o YES – if you don’t necessarily want to be a web developer, but want to understand how HTML and CSS work so you can customize your own WordPress site (or other type of website)
o NO – if you already know the basics of HTML and CSS. If that’s the case, we recommend a more advanced HTML and CSS course.
Who this course is for:
1. Absolute beginners who want to learn the first building blocks (HTML & CSS) for creating websites
2. Anyone with a website that wants to be able to customize it with HTML and CSS to make it look like you imagine
3. Anyone looking for a quick refresher of how HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap works –
Video Rating: 5.00 / 5.00